Pointless appeal against TLK

Home Page Forum Archive F1 2018 F1 League Appeals Pointless appeal against TLK

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pdids9
    Participant

I’ve refrained from posting on here this season, mainly due to the fact I can’t be arsed to argue with anyone, but last night took the piss. We are over half through the season and I’ve only completed one race, 95% of the reason being the fact I’ve been taken out at the start of most races by blind drivers (no offence to the blind). On TLK’s stream from 55:31 (to the end of the first lap), he clearly collides with someone, thus giving him wing damage which he has to pit. As the lap progresses he chooses to try and defend his position, which would be understandable if he wasn’t pitting on the following lap, but in true TLK fashion, he somehow manages to take two cars out of the race. Surely if you’re pitting for a new wing, you would out of respect for your fellow drivers try not to obstruct their paths as much, but this guy obviously thinks he’s the only one racing on track, what’s worse is just before taking out two cars, he looks back in his mirrors then proceeds to turn into my path. Even more ironic is the fact he finishes 6th having taken two cars out, so penalising him is a waste of time. Maybe, somehow, someone please have a word with him about track awareness and remind him that there are other cars on track. If I crash out of a race through my own driving error, then I would happily accept that it’s my fault, but I’m tired of practising for two weeks to then be taken out at the start of the race by some muppet who thinks the race is decided on the first lap.

So please please please don’t penalise the twit, just someone grab hold of him shake him a little and explain to him there are other cars on track, this league is meant to promote clean racing, but that hasn’t been the case so far this season in my personal opinion. I don’t care if this is a rant, it’s my first and last rant of the season, but drivers, especially HIM need to have more track awareness for their fellow drivers.

Incident from 55:31 through to the end of the lap.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I say well said Didds,i would also like to appeal TLK,time stamp 1;29 27 on his video he has a clean pass on me but goes wide into turn 2 giving me the inside line, instead of giving room he turns into me, putting me on the grass and just drives off, I do want him penalised cause he does do this every race,i have spoke to Tlk and have nothing against him.But his racing etiquette has a lot to be desired.

Anonymous
    Inactive

https://youtu.be/HaROCFbSmrA lap 25 time stamp 40.26 on my link

TLK-_-2k10
    Participant

counter appeal;
    55.31 someone hits me , i go off track and get a track exceed warning, , i rejoin track further down the order,
    clearly not as fast, however i get hit by a driver on my rear and as i correct the car slightly another car hits me on the other side, unaware of the another car clearly in front of them , i do not consider myself at fault.
    The 1.29.27 incident was a good overtake with plenty of room for the other car, and positioning myself for the next corner, from the feed i was way in front of the other car. and do not consider myself to blame

Pdids9
    Participant

Just reading the counter appeal on way home from work. Luckily, they’ve already posted up the penalities otherwise this would have been another mini rant lol. But there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong if a fellow driver can’t even admit that they made a simply mistake, he was unaware of cars around him even tho he kept looking back, but somehow it’s the fault of the cars behind him…..WOW I’m speechless LOL

I consider the matter closed now, so goodnight and see everyone at spa

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Pdids9.
    • This reply was modified 8 months ago by Pdids9.
    devilsarmpit666
    Participant

tlk you must be a retard …thats the only thing i can think of about you. you deserve everything the fia throw at you.

bigdave235
    Keymaster

I’m sorry Devil, but whatever happens on track, don’t come on the site and call other drivers a retard.

devilsarmpit666
    Participant

i heared that someone court TLK cheating when doing a pitstop.. tapping his x button so he gets a 2.5 second pit every time,,if he is doing this all the points he has should be removed,,im here to race clean and fair not with a cheat..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.