My Absence for the Reminder of season!

Home Page Forum F1 2018 F1 League Race Absence My Absence for the Reminder of season!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MIKE-WHITESIDE 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

danevs
    Participant

Hi
    Due to recent events on and off the track i will no longer take part.
    I may return in the new season.
    I refuse to get my self involved in complete nonsence .
    I came back here in hope of clean fair racing and i haven’t really been caught up in any drama.
    But before it goes to far, recent events have been left to go unpunished and it won’t deter the events recurring again
    I wish you all well for the reminder of the season
    Dan Evs

bigdave235
    Keymaster

Not quite sure what you mean mate, all appeals posted by drivers have been investigated so nothing has gone unpunished. But enjoy your Sundays!

J19mya
    Participant

You really that stupid Dave?? You no exactly what he means…. answers like that are why most of us left… shut it down and enjoy ur Sunday’s πŸ‘

Dekkadent
    Participant

See this is my issue, “due to recent events”. Say what your problem is Dan, there’s drivers here that still don’t have a scooby whats going on and maybe Dave genuinely doesn’t know j19mya as he’s stepped in to keep this going and keep us racing. Here’s an idea instead of moaning every farts end do somerhing about it maybe even help out. All i see is moaning and complaining and the way i see it is either race here or don’t but stop bitching and say what you want.

J19mya
    Participant

πŸ‘

Demonracer
    Participant

We have a open party every week… If you have any issues that are not race related, then feel free to join, but please don’t use the website for mud slinging…thanks

J19mya
    Participant

πŸ‘πŸ‘

bigdave235
    Keymaster

That was exactly my point Dekk. But J19 if you think we should close the site down then maybe we should just do that instead.

J19mya
    Participant

πŸ™Amen

matthew010383

J19πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

J19mya
    Participant

welcome πŸ‘ŒπŸΏ

MIKE-WHITESIDE

I dont think the site should get closed down. I am looking forward to next season. we have different admins now things will be back to the way they use to be

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.