FIA too look at

Home Page Forum F1 2019 F1 Leagues Latest News FIA too look at

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  devilsarmpit666 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DAVE2013
    Participant

MOTHERGOOSERY
    Participant

Don’t think there will be fia for that as this is only a fill in till the season starts dave.
    To be honest I was sure you had enough room at the time although I’d agree probably not as much as I could have after watching your vid. My only excuse is that I used mirrors in the last game and in most cars on this game there’s no chance so I’m trying to get used to the arrows instead. So on that note I’ll say sorry bud and hopefully with a bit more getting used to it I’ll be able to defend a bit more fairly in future.

matthew010383

Sorry davej but we are not doing appeals for the inter league.

DAVE2013
    Participant

Mothergoose, apart from that it was a great battle with you enjoyed it,Hope it continues in the league,ok Matthew

Demonracer
    Participant

The multi player cars are to dangerous to race… Cockpit mode is an absolute nightmare, relying on proximity arrows only..is above my pay grade.

May I suggest, if at all possible, WE jump in our ‘race cars’ for the reminder ???

MOTHERGOOSERY
    Participant

Dave unfortunately ur pace was well above mine but the track was a big help when it came to the defending. Yeah I’m hoping the new season is full of that kind of racing. I wonder if codemasters might concider adding a rear view mirror like gt sport has seen as though we can’t use the mirrors provided in this game…. Maybe just maybe

devilsarmpit666
    Participant

theres always the look back button,, 10 times better than mirrors and arrows,,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.