F1 2018, F2 Spain GP Appeals

Home Forum F1 2018 F2 League Appeals F1 2018, F2 Spain GP Appeals

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Vernon-ator_1991 1 day, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Vernon-ator_1991
    Keymaster

Want to make an appeal, post your video evidence along with timestamp below…

J19mya
    Participant

Appeal against soulman for what can only be described as brake check!!! He for some reason has an issue with me due to me being handed the Baku win… he was hard to pass the 1st time but the second issue did not follow the rule by when someone is lapping you you pull off the race line safely not brake on it, you can see in the stream at 1:43:20 and ave not even got the gass fully on and bang… heโ€™s proving to be the cause of many complaints on the track. Sorry itโ€™s come to this. ( J19mya #nohardfeelings ๐Ÿ‘ )

Failed brake check??? – 1:15:55

Soulman999
    Participant

In my defense of J’s appeal, I just want to say that it was unnecessary to get this close to me to overtake. There was no brakechecking going on whatsoever, I was just braking because my wheels were slipping due to a steeringmistake I made. There was absolutely no intention here to harm J’s car in any manner. And “Many” complaints? I dont think so…but I will let that slide. I just want the FIA to know that there was absolutely no harmfull intention here

mateyboy1
    Participant

What I’ve just seen I think soulman is out of order. You can clearly see his tyres smoke asi he brake checked j19 in sector 3 not to mention him lifting off around the last corner earlier in the race.

J19mya
    Participant

Lap 17 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ 1st attempt

MichaelC15194
    Participant

He needs to rethink the way he lets lapped cars pass him when he isn’t intentionally trying to damage someone’s car because a lot of the time he can be dangerous

J19mya
    Participant

Remove him

TeamBlitzSH
    Keymaster

Ok guys we all have our opinions no need to get personal let us sort it Wednesday please

Vernon-ator_1991
    Keymaster

Feel this needs posting for context. Soulman gave his response as to why the collision with J19 occurred. However the response in the thread above differs to the response he sent me on PSN (see attached).

On another note, the appeal section is for appeals and evidence only. So as SH has already stated, please refrain from leaving comments of judgment from the forum. Anything deemed inappropriate or unnecessary will be deleted from the thread.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.