F1 2018, F2 Canada GP Appeals

Home Forum F1 2018 F2 League Appeals F1 2018, F2 Canada GP Appeals

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  J19mya 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Vernon-ator_1991
    Participant

Post any appeals below, with video evidence and timestamps….

J19mya
    Participant

Appeal against mayhem for slightly making contact to my left rear which caused me to miss my line and slide across to the wall, I understand mayhem was heading for the pits while I was braking a lot earlier, am afraid Stevens stream at 42.50 was the accident, as soon as I braked I felt a slight shudder through the wheel which inicates contact… another race without good points but my 1st leagal pole so not to bad… we gotta stop this careless driving boys am becoming the brunt of most ๐Ÿ‘

J19mya
    Participant

And to add to my appeal I also find it strange qually ect was all recorded but race starts straight after collision… on mayhems stream, am not saying anything but have to think as it has been known that people have delibrtely taken me out, not that that happened am sure.

MYKMAYHEM Philip
    Participant

My POV of the incident between myself and J19 as you can see on my screen their is no contact so i don’t know what happened either i just gave him a slight tap to send him around or it may have been a in game bug or possible glitch. https://youtu.be/NT7jYRXUfHc?t=2442

J19mya
    Participant

The 1st one is bang on……the difference between pad and wheel, wheel expresses all on track and of track through the wheel but pad is pad and if and affects are turned down you will think everything is good, I no this as I learnt that lesson against big mike…is also like to throw out their that Spain taken out , Monaco should of been taken out but handled it then Canada taken out.. and all other tracks wing changes.. ALL down to people not playing the game or knowing the rules…..I donโ€™t put all the work into this ( upswing the wife most the time lol ) for on a sunday somebody thatโ€™s done bigger all practise to just switch on and cause problems for not just one driver but many, I hope things change as a few of us will be retiring sooner thather than later. Not trying to cause any arguments just wanted to say. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

madman_281
    Participant

Not sure if it helps but here is my POV of lap 8 at 14:10

putherland
    Participant

This is the third race that I have popped up on someone else’s car. without being able to do anything about it. I am completely finished with that. Vernon just sends messages about wight under the race, I look at it and hit the wall. This is really a joke in this way. I make an appeal MYKMAYHEM and J19mya 36:08 me video, they make a big crash, Madman and I could not go any way. And I would like to ask Vernon not to send messages under the race. Everyone knows the rules, so Wight knows them too. Sorry for my way without retire! Greetz putherland

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  putherland.

Stephenwight
    Participant

Your right putherland, as I (Wight) has been part of motorsport for over 30 years I do know the rules but I recall putting the rule on my appeal against mayhem last race and it was still overruled, canโ€™t be one rule for one and another for the rest. I had an issue with my steering which Iโ€™ve never come across before and asked Vern (for the first time ever) during the race what I should do in which he replied with one message back, problem was then fixed, would you rather I took you out with my steering issues! This is getting silly now and as a result we are losing drivers almost fortnightly!

J19mya
    Participant

Counter appeal putherland.
    Yellows were well out b4 you got their, should be slowing down ready to stop if need be .

J19mya
    Participant

Just a couple of shots taken from mayhems stream showing how close he actually got ( not on purpose ) in the braking zone when he new he was pitting, bairing in mind he had no clue as to what I was doing i.e pitting ect. Just as well as we both would of been out… but then something to think about, yes ( to me ) mayhem made a mistake but it was actually putherland that wiped my wheel of and ended my race. Anyway no hard feelings in anyway to words anyone, but donโ€™t be surprised if I do a soulman on you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ( only joking )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.