F1 2017, F1 British GP Appeals

Home Forum Archive F1 2017 Leagues F1 League F1 Appeals F1 2017, F1 British GP Appeals

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dekkadent 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MIKE-WHITESIDE

Please posy any appeals you have for this race below. Please make sure if you are appealing that you have video evidance.

matthew010383
    Keymaster

I Would like to appeal against DAVEJ for a unsafe return to track. I have to point out that he gave me the place back after the accident but by then my wings was already broken.

time stamp 1:17:21

Dekkadent
    Participant

2/3 incidents involving Davej again…
    1 clip shows contact at the last corners
    the other clip is an unsafe return to track at the start of the vid followed by an unsafe return coming out from copse resulting in the wheels touching and me having to back off.

DAVEJ2013
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=VwgQq1l8t5U My pov with the williams 17 ;22, 18;05,18;22 admittedly i go deep into the corners, but i am still alongside,so why the williams decides to turn in on me.

DAVEJ2013
    Participant

Matthew incident 35;40 on my stream and my pov,i do go off track but manage to get back track , all be it at a snails pace i keep as far right as i could and matthew goes in the back of me,i do believe matthew could of done more to avoid contact.

Dekkadent
    Participant

Yes I may have turned in a bit early but the Renault kept pushing me out nearly off the track.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.