Con_Reece's Blog

Home Page Forum Latest News Drivers Personal Blog Con_Reece's Blog

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  con_reece 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

con_reece
    Participant

Site status:Driver and moderator for GP3
    Titles:0
    Best Championship Position:2nd
    Best Finish:1st
    Teams driven for:Williams,Mercedes and Force India.
    Team mates: DeanoDCFC94, Johnlarkin2011 and DAVEJ2013
    Description: Joined racing on the site on the 2012 game first race was Korea and I came 3rd so not a bad result then my first win came in the next round at India this then sparked a debut race as reserving in the higher GP3. This then meant that i competed in 100% races against alot quicker guys than me so i had to push. The 2013 game came and a new season for me on a wheel for the first time and was partnered with John as mercedes our first race at Australia meant we got a 3rd and a 5th. Malaysia was not a good race for us as John lost connection and i came 3rd after being taken out. My first win in GP3 came in Bahrain which i was chuffed about. Then after monaco i had a bit of a rough time on the site and it wasnt until suzuka in which i fully retunred by winning the race after that i won India and Abu Dhabi then USA came 3rd after another bad race finally brazil i missed it sadly. looking forward to next season as my first full season as mod so cant wait.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  con_reece.

con_reece
    Participant

F1 2014 Season GP3 Results

Australia-Q:1st R:1st

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.