Bahrain GP Appeals

Home Page Forum F1 2019 Appeal Room Bahrain GP Appeals

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DanEvs85 3 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

bigdave235
    Keymaster

If you would like the FIA to look at an incident from this race, post a link with the time stamp and lap, and a brief description

DAVE2013
    Participant

https://youtu.be/Fwx8QUZhkE8 against MOTHERGOOSERY,time stamp 1.25;20 or Dekks at 1.49

DAVE2013
    Participant

Brief Description,I haven’t

DAVE2013
    Participant

thought mothergoose done it deliberately but being so far off track going into the corner,i didn’t expect goose to come back on track till we all passed him

matthew010383

I would like to appeal against TomiDeli for blocking me in guali. He came out of the pit just as i wanted to start my flying lap. Timestamp 47.11

bigdave235
    Keymaster

I want to appeal against dan for various incidents in qualifying that look deliberate

Firstly 35.20 in my video, Dan does not move off the racing line whilst I am on a hot lap, causing a collision: https://youtu.be/I2thJF1ezqg

Secondly, at 16:20 in Horst’s video, Dan appears to drive into the back of a red bull https://youtu.be/6-JmJxXeFbk

This is backed up by dans video: https://youtu.be/9REVfhxbRT8. Although Michelin man clearly blocks him in quali, dan appears to retaliate by deliberately driving into him

DanEvs85
    Participant

hi 1st Appeal against Michelin man for ruining my quali lap and purposley damaging my vehicle in attempt to ruin my race which he did successfully

i did not drive in to his rear end thats him repeatedly break checking me i made no attempt to cause any damage to his vehicle which can be seen clearly by my imputs with my wheel movements and also my progression of speed and throttle imput where you can clearly see that i was lifting trying to aviod the contact 2.20 my video!

2ed appeal

Devilsarmpit
    Failing to abide to blue flags

Also i spoke to admin about these issue’s and they then went and informed a third party which then resulted in abusive messages

in reponse to dave yes i was totally at fault i was playing about with something on my steering wheel and failed to notice him coming

• This reply was modified 3 days, 16 hours ago by  DanEvs85.

DanEvs85
    Participant

also clearly in my video after the 1st point of impact i clearly drove around michelin man trying to avoid any contact coming out of the 1st airpin has i approached the 2ed airpin he hits me again forcing me wide so he could overtake me to finish off the job which he then succesfully did. 2min 5 secs onwards in my video

Looking forward to seeing michelin man footage of this

• This reply was modified 3 days, 15 hours ago by  DanEvs85.

bigdave235
    Keymaster

Dan can you clarify your comments regarding speaking to admins? At the moment the only admin is me, and there is no correspondence between us to substantiate your comments? If you have received abusive comments on the site then please let me know. If these have come on the PSN or on Facebook and you are unhappy about it then report the comments to FB or Sony using the appropriate channels.

DanEvs85
    Participant

i spoke to demon about it has ive been lead to believe he’s an admin. I hate making complaints but the behaviour of a certain driver at bahrain was totally unacceptable Dave

I wouldn’t even consider doing that to anyone its a game a bit of fun at the end of the day.

devilsarmpit666
    Participant

i would like to counter appeal dan,,, bigdave can you put up the vid i sent u because i cant do,

DanEvs85
    Participant

I do hope footage of Devils appeal is made avilable before start of the FIA at 8pm this evening so i can get a chance to at least claify this appeal
    Thanks

MichelinMan
    Participant

I’d like to appeal against DanEvs for ruining my lap because a few days earlier I’d had been discussing with him that I was going to start on the hard tyre which he knew I was as quick as him on the medium tyre which he didn’t like.

DanEvs85
    Participant

really dont think he lost anytime if anything was gaining time to the slight tow at the 1st avilable place i safely moved over

he ruined his lap due to the snap oversteer moment he had coming out of the airpin

also i didnt like that he was faster than me lmao you sound like a child
    Cant remember the last time you were faster me you can’t even confirgue your own wheel

• This reply was modified 3 days, 13 hours ago by  DanEvs85.

DanEvs85
    Participant

also clearly you have the footage of quali please make the rest avilable to the FIA And considering its your 1st flying lap on the hard Everyone knows you go faster on the 3rd lap after a cool down lap and clearly your fueled for that with 4.50laps in the tank

your just looking for anything to justiify your what you did to me

• This reply was modified 3 days, 13 hours ago by  DanEvs85.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.